Pray for the Church and fro the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
163
Tomorrow I will be traveling to another city to visit a local church there where I have been invited. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will protect and bless the journey there and the journey back, so that everything will be a delight in His presence, without incident or trouble, in the Name...
Replies
14
Views
177
Please someone pray for me to find a good church and community. I am so lonely and want to find one where I can learn more about the Word and serve others but haven’t had any luck.
Replies
13
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,290
Messages
16,786,682
Members
648,872
Latest member
Aeriorerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom