Pray for my marriage, my wife's salvation: Pray for my marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-655

Guest
Pray for my marriage. Pray for my wife's salvation. I have not been able to be physically close to her for almost ### months--it is a real struggle right now. She is spiritually dead. May she come to know the Lord and look to Him for everything. I pray all who know of our struggle see His work and glorify His name. Please pray for my strength too--this is the hardest matter I have ever dealt with in my life. I want everything to be better and done for the Lord's glory and praise through this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
233
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
185
Thank you lord for giving me this time to place my pray Lord IAM tired and fill with burden I surrender all my problems into your hand. lord please touch the heart of my wife ### to turn home give her the realisation that her husband is waiting for her return please lord set her free from the...
Replies
13
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom