Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Francis Kusi

Humble Servant of All
Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again.
I have prayed for you in Jesus Name amen

Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again.
Why do think music is bad? God gave us music and as long as you use His gifts for good He won't be mad. I like to take some secular and think about what if it was a good song. How can the lyrics be used for good? It's not the tools that are bad it's how we use them. For example Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down can be interpreted to mean I won't back down from doing God's Will. " You can stand me up at the gates of hell and I won't back down" can mean the devil can bring hell fire to me and I won't back down from doing God's Will.

Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.
Prayed. The Answer is on the way. Amen.

Why do think music is bad? God gave us music and as long as you use His gifts for good He won't be mad. I like to take some secular and think about what if it was a good song. How can the lyrics be used for good? It's not the tools that are bad it's how we use them. For example Tom Petty's I Won't Back Down can be interpreted to mean I won't back down from doing God's Will. " You can stand me up at the gates of hell and I won't back down" can mean the devil can bring hell fire to me and I won't back down from doing God's Will.
No i dont think music is bad. I do believe that not all music is good to listen. Sometimes you need to be extra cautious of what you listen to. But there are good types of music out there. I just don't think music is for me.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom