Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It my opinion only
I dont think you are committing any sin. God has given you choice and he didnt made you as a robot to only worship and listen to his worship songs. Sin altogether has a different meaning . Unless you are doing idolatry or hurting anyone,its not called sin .
Fear of the father in heaven and love your neighbors and thats all God wants . Nothing which we need to be afraid of by watching movies or listening to songs unless few has some if's and but's . Those things you can judge accordingly to either listen to them or not or watch
I'm just worried that i might fall into listening tomusic that lures me away from JESUS. I do believe that not all music is good to listen.

I'm just worried that i might fall into listening tomusic that lures me away from JESUS. I do believe that not all music is good to listen.
God never wants us to stop what we enjoy and he wants us to be happy always but nothing which we do shouldn't hurt anyone and that's all he need .. And mainly faith without works is of no faith .
Again everyone has different perspective and this is what i feel .

Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.

Unless you are listening to Satanic music I don't think it's wrong to listen to 'secular' music. There is goodness and beauty to be found everywhere, even in things that are not explicitly Christian. I went through a phase where I felt bad about the music I've loved my whole life, music that felt transcendent to me, music that got me through very hard times in my life and gave me strength. God can be in this music. I realized I was not sinning. Please be more forgiving of yourself. I also realized that 'the devil' was attacking me by making me feel constantly paranoid, like I was always doing something wrong by merely existing sometimes. This is not real Christianity. God does not want you to constantly feel bad about things that bring you joy and peace, as long as those things aren't explicitly harmful. If we are in a constant state of self-judgment we are also necessarily in a constant state of judging others. Again, this is a paranoid spirituality that drains us of the light and love that is already in us.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen

God never wants us to stop what we enjoy and he wants us to be happy always but nothing which we do shouldn't hurt anyone and that's all he need .. And mainly faith without works is of no faith .
Again everyone has different perspective and this is what i feel .
Ok i respect your opinion.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom