Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

My prayers are with you!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 90:14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=514823

My prayers are with you!
Thank you so much Allison for the verses. GOD Bless You.

Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.
Praying with you, in Jesus name, Amen

Pray for me please everyone. I committed the same sin by buying earphones from the store & using it to listen to music & secular music. Hoping that JESUS will forgive me & give me genuine repentance & that i will not repeat the same sin/mistake ever again. I feel like I'm being attacked by the enemy almost everyday & dont know how to conquer the enemy. Need JESUS to give me spiritual muscles & to fully equip me & make me physically, emotionally, spiritually, & mentally strong in the LORD & be filled with HIS WORD & use this as a weapon against the enemy & all his evil angels & against all types of witchcraft against all types of sin & against all evil demonic & satanic forces in the high places & the heavenly places & against all other things & against all spiritual things & against all evil & against all spiritual warefare battles that are not from JESUS.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen !

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
It my opinion only
I dont think you are committing any sin. God has given you choice and he didnt made you as a robot to only worship and listen to his worship songs. Sin altogether has a different meaning . Unless you are doing idolatry or hurting anyone,its not called sin .
Fear of the father in heaven and love your neighbors and thats all God wants . Nothing which we need to be afraid of by watching movies or listening to songs unless few has some if's and but's . Those things you can judge accordingly to either listen to them or not or watch

Prayed with you in Jesus mighty Name!🙏

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom