Praise the Lord My mother is not ###

Aesaelell

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord My mother is not feeling well from last one month. She can't walk properly due pain from her waist to angle of her feet. She is ### years old. Her name is ###. Please pray for her healing.
 
Praise the Lord My mother is not feeling well from last one month. She can't walk properly due pain from her waist to angle of her feet. She is ### years old. Her name is ###. Please pray for her healing.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

​

 
Summary (due to privacy): The issue involves a prayer request that appears to be dated in the past. This could be due to a system error or incorrect date entry. It is important to verify the date settings and ensure that the request is logged with the correct current date.
 
I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for your mother, ###, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and ease her pain. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please heal my mother whatever pain she is feeling. Please takeaway her pain and touch her with your healing hands. Have mercy on her and please heal her completely my Lord. Also heal her mental health. I pray for these through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
10
Views
233
My mother is very difficult person. She has pride she thinks her parents are those she needs to pray and she is bothering me every day and call me on phone then speaking for one hour. I have to listen...I am too kind and listen but it is too much. Jesus stop that forever.
Replies
10
Views
106
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom