Pls pray for my mother ### to ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pls pray for my mother ### to get healed totally. Pray no weakness in her body. Pray lord heal my mother ### from her body. Give extra energy n strength. Pls pray my mother will hv confident again that she can do everything on her own. Pls pray lord jesus heal her mind n fill her with peace of mind... Make my mother ### strong like before. Thankyou
 
```markdown
Pls pray for my mother ### to get healed totally. Pray no weakness in her body. Pray Lord heal my mother ### from her body. Give extra energy n strength. Pls pray my mother will hv confident again that she can do everything on her own. Pls pray Lord Jesus heal her mind n fill her with peace of mind... Make my mother ### strong like before. Thankyou

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​


He puts it this way:​


Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​



​

```
 
Father God, please have mercy on this dear ### and deliver her by healing her I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray that my mother signs the POA today. That she speaks clearly. She knows what she is signing. Pls help and that the POA is done correctly. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
137
Pls pray that the bank accepts my mother's POA now thank you
Replies
9
Views
117
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,015
Members
650,954
Latest member
Seodrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom