Pls pray for my ### husband ...

Kohollyn

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for my ### husband and his family members to get along well, every now & then misunderstanding, quarrel, issues, all are mentally ill except my husband. We are badly affected, no peace in our own family with these in-laws. Trying to cope up and adjust, no peace at all, need ur prayers.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father soften hearts, and bring peace and our Heavenly Father’s divine protection for all. Stay prayerful and strong in faith and Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my husband ###, addicted drinking & smoking. Pls pray for a miracle for him to stop completely. I had been praying for sometime & truly tired of it. Jes7s knows
Replies
10
Views
340
My husband had me sign my rights away from our hunting land. I know what he did was wrong. It eats at me now. I know I shouldn’t have signed. He also had an anger issue. He doesn’t hit me but he yells and swears at me. Please help me find inner peace. This eats away at my cute of how he had me...
Replies
11
Views
84
Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom