Please say a prayer for me.. feeling ...

JESUS has revealed to us, the Power of Agreement as in Matthew 18:19-20 "Again I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." On this promise by the Lord Jesus, we now agree with you in prayer: "Lord God, I now come to you with words. Forgive us of our sins and cleanse us by the blood that Jesus poured for us on the cross at Calvary. I ask you to help, hear and answer our needs that we request through our prayers to you. I agree in prayer with those at by your WORD and in accordance with your holy WILL, YOU will answer and provide help for us. Thank you for answering this prayer. Thank you for forgiving us. In JESUS name, I pray and dare to claim that all said and requested in this prayer is already DONE. Amen." Thank you, Father GOD, Thank You, JESUS.
 
God knows your hurts and your sadness. Tomorrow is a new day thank God amen rejoice and be glad. God will take good care of you. Amen
Thank you so much for your touching words. God bless you❤
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
134
### has suffered immensely for ### years from not being able to breathe properly because the left side of his diaphragm is paralyzed. Please pray for God to heal him so that he can breathe well once again.
Replies
11
Views
220
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom