Please say a prayer for me.. feeling ...

I have prayed in Jesus name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. God supply all my need. Bless me to prosper and walk in excellent health. Bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in my life. Bless me to fulfill my God-given purpose. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. God dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen. So be it!

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
134
### has suffered immensely for ### years from not being able to breathe properly because the left side of his diaphragm is paralyzed. Please pray for God to heal him so that he can breathe well once again.
Replies
11
Views
220
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom