Please say a prayer for me.. feeling ...

Please say a prayer for me.. feeling sad and hurt.
I pray for you in Jesus name; stay strong, He is always near and will never let you down or leave you alone... You are abundantly loved and blessed... Amen!
 
Father, please send your blessings~bring peace and comfort healing ### broken heart completely in Jesus name Amen
 
I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
I pray for you in Jesus name; stay strong, He is always near and will never let you down or leave you alone... You are abundantly loved and blessed... Amen!
Thank you so much for prayers. God bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
134
### has suffered immensely for ### years from not being able to breathe properly because the left side of his diaphragm is paralyzed. Please pray for God to heal him so that he can breathe well once again.
Replies
11
Views
220
I've had a pain in my chest for the past month and I can't tell if its my heart or lung but it's on my left side and sometimes on the back side of my shoulder and I'm not sure what's causing it but I've been too scared to go to the hospital and I'm just wanting prayers for everything to be okay...
Replies
11
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom