Please pray

lizzie2

Good and Faithful Servant
That my son ### who has cut his finger that it heals well and stops bleeding with no problems Amen 🙏
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would heal ###'s finger, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
193
Hubby has a few issues. Colitis flare up and possible broken finger. Please pray he will be okay, won't need surgery and is healthy.
Replies
18
Views
146
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom