Please pray with me to have more ...

Khemsethemiar

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me to have more than ### ### which is urgently needed before ###pm today.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about, provide for you according to His perfect wisdom and timing. May He sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. Peace to you!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
123
mymothe ### very demanding and I'm exhausted. Lord let me rest or end my life. I hate being alive. I'm so exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
325
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,057
Messages
16,783,977
Members
648,632
Latest member
Bhnoraumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom