Please pray with me to have more ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
123
mymothe ### very demanding and I'm exhausted. Lord let me rest or end my life. I hate being alive. I'm so exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
325
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom