Please pray to Jesus that my love ###

Please pray to Jesus that my love for Him will never decrease or doubt His promises given to me. Too many temptations and sins around make us all doubt and stay away from God's word. Please Jesus, keep me under Your mighty arms of mercy and protect me from sin and evil. The deepest desire of my heart is to see Jesus face to face and glorify His holy name for ages to come.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your protection and mercy for ###. We ask that You keep her close to You and that her love for You will never decrease or doubt Your promises. Help her to stay strong in the face of temptation and sin, and to keep her faith in You. Give her the strength to resist evil and to always seek Your will. May she be blessed with the desire to see You face to face and to glorify Your holy name for all eternity. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I acted on my anger please pray for Jesus to help me. I never act on my anger, but I lost my temper. Is this normal as a Christian? Am I not saved?
Replies
14
Views
168
My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May, and it has not yet been 100 days since her passing. My brother and sister have been constantly pressuring me to proceed with the settlement of my mother’s estate. We live in cities far apart, with them in the South and...
Replies
8
Views
158
Please help us pray for Jesus Christ protection. My family members and I are being targeted and taken hostage by extraterrestrial evil beings. We were being robbed of our spirits. We need help to fight them off.
Replies
11
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom