please pray this with me

Powers

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, speak clearly & often to all at family Christmas gathering today. I pray pleasant, positive & kind words only. Bring conviction and leading of all closer to Jesus as Lord. Help me be a better example of Christ's character. God, thank You for fulfilling these. Thanks to YOU praying with me., in Jesus' name Amen.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
173
**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom