Please pray that I do not have cancer. I am waiting for my test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray that I do not have cancer. I am waiting for my test results for the doctor to call today. Please Lord, hear my prayer. IN GOD'S NAME, AMEN-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for me that my test results come back negative and I do not have cancer. I am being referred now and am very scared. Please pray I am cancer free.
Replies
7
Views
305
Pray for me as now I am waiting for next month to into the new ### service as they have the job placement service back by government based on the past skills and experience, and pray for this transition to be smooth or the current ### to provide this service so I don't have to change and will...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom