Please pray ### gets ### a mental ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I am mentally hearing voices I suffer from mental health, heart racing this happens every day, stomach problems I cannot eat food, Please I need help. I also cannot sleep at night there might be something wrong with my body because of feeling hyperthermia because of that I get no sleep and...
Replies
14
Views
167
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Please pray for my ### who has mental health problems. I really need prayers for her as she is getting worse. I am really scared of her when she is like this and I dread waking up every morning. I am so overwhelmed and drained at the moment and can hardly function myself. Please pray that she...
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom