Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for the favour of the Lord in your life and your marriage, Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please show ### that ### is not the one! The family does not like her and he isn’t even happy himself. Please just show him what he needs to do to finally get out of this marriage so everyone is happy including himself.
Replies
13
Views
192
I recently graduated and am currently looking for a job in my field. I have a ton of bills and need a job that will provide for my needs and allow me to use my gifts for God’s glory. I have also been single for pretty much my entire life and am desiring a husband/marriage but have not met the...
Replies
5
Views
112
Please pray over me, there is some kind of indwelling Jew of my past bothering me. I pray that I am not forced to accept things I can not understand and the strength to know what to do, I feel like someone is being mindful of me for their own self righteousness and it is excluding me from...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom