Anonymous

Beloved of All
I went completely depressed last 5 years. I was jobless and my parents were unwell.
I was praying to God to send a partner. So within a month God has sent me this person in my life.
Everything was OK in our relationship.
Now there are lots of fights and misunderstandings between us.
Now he has blocked me every way so I am unable to be in contact.
Please pray for me that he comes back again leaving all anger behind.
I love him so so much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son and husband. Please pray that there won't be any fights/ arguments between them. I'm so so so stressed and don't know what I'm doing. Please pray. I believe a lot in prayers.
Replies
14
Views
153
Please pray for ### he misses school a lot and he has a hard time staying engaged, he goes home lies to parents and refuses to come to school. Please pray so he enjoys coming to school.
Replies
11
Views
51
Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom