Please Pray For Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter rhona de beer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rhona de beer

Guest
I ask you to pray for my son who is battling to find a job and also have great difficulty in dealing with the situation that a con artist left us in, stealing everything we have ever worked for which has resulted in my not being able to send my son to further his education. I also ask you to pray for me that I can regain my trust in human nature. I have met a wonderful man but due to what has happened am finding it difficult to trust. I also ask that you pray that our finances improve and that we can get out of the debt that this man left us in. In Jesus name Amen
 
your son will be alright on jesus name amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prayed for a companion and a much younger guy is pursuing me. I did mention to him that it's not a good thing but as younger people say these days age is but a number. I do look much younger than my age a blessing because I have had a relationship with God practically all my life. Please pray...
Replies
11
Views
54
It’s been a year I miss her so much, I know we still Love each other but circumstances are horrible. Lord I love this woman with all my heart I want to be in union with her. If it doesn’t align with your will God allow me to surrender to you. Amen
Replies
12
Views
127
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,226
Messages
16,820,377
Members
651,273
Latest member
Twixwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom