Please pray for ###'s anxiety and insomnia. ...

I’m sorry to hear about your anxiety and issues. I’m praying that God will touch you and fill you with His strength and peace as you look to Him. Also, it might be helpful to speak to a counselor. If you’re in the U.S., I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number ###-###-####. Blessings to you, friend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, About two weeks ago I had a very bad panic attack which lead me to staying up 24 hours. The very next day I decided it was time to quit any and all THC consumption. I decided to do a taper method where I slowly ween myself off of the stuff but this has lead to prolonged...
Replies
14
Views
423
Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
251
Please keep my baby in your prayers, that fear and anxiety would be replaced with calm and comfort. May their heart feel safe and at ease during visits with Doctor ###, and may any past fear gently fade away. Grant patience, gentleness, and warmth to Doctor ###, that my baby may sense kindness...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom