Prayer for ###'s anxiety

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious little one. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your baby before the Lord, asking Him to replace fear and anxiety with His perfect peace and comfort. We have prayed that every visit with the doctor would be wrapped in calm, that past fears would gently fade, and that your child would sense only kindness, patience, and warmth in every interaction. We asked the Father to surround both your baby and the doctor with His peace, making each appointment easier and filled with trust.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in ways you’ve already seen—perhaps in moments of unexpected calm, a gentle spirit during exams, or a growing sense of safety—we would love to hear your praise report. Sharing how God has moved will encourage all of us and give Him the glory He deserves. If, however, the anxiety still lingers or the visits remain difficult, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is faithful to hear and answer according to His perfect will.

May the Lord bless you and your little one with His presence, filling your home with His peace as you trust in Him. We pray that your baby would rest in the safety of His love, unafraid and secure in the arms of the One who holds them close. We continue to seek Him on your behalf, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray ### learns her math problems so that ### stresses less
Replies
10
Views
237
Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
286
I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom