Please pray for ###. Right now ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my ###. Right now he is struggling to get alcohol and would go to any length to get it. He just drinks and refuse to eat. Please pray that he will eat and pray that there will be peace in the family because right now we are living in fear. Help us Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s son who is struggling with alcohol addiction. Lord, we ask that You break the chains of this addiction and remove the overwhelming desire for alcohol from his life. Just as You have delivered many from the grip of sin and addiction, we trust in Your power to save and restore.

We pray that he will find the strength to eat and nourish his body, and that You will bring peace to this family who is living in fear. Your Word says in John 14:27, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Lord, let Your peace reign in their hearts and home.

We ask for Your divine intervention and healing, and that You will surround this family with Your love and protection. Help them to trust in Your promises and to find comfort in Your presence. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for us to find a good renter for my rental property. Who are God fearing and honest.I believe lord will provide at the right time as he has always does.
Replies
13
Views
160
I have prayed and prayed. I will always pray and give thanks to God for all that he has done, is doing and promises to do. Things are getting worse! I don't see a way for us to leave this extended stay. I am hurting so badly. I don't want to give up! I won't give up! My son is being just plain...
Replies
12
Views
158
Please pray that God will help and guide our hands while we give my cat ### her subcutaneous fluid IV right now. We are getting ready to do it and it is very difficult and stressful. Please pray that God will keep ### calm and still during the whole process. Please pray that God will take away...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom