Please pray for our ### who will ...

I just said a prayer for your mom ###’s surgery, friend. May the Lord touch her with His healing hand, guide the doctors as they operate on her, and give her a speedy recovery. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you!
 
I just said a prayer for your mom ###’s surgery, friend. May the Lord touch her with His healing hand, guide the doctors as they operate on her, and give her a speedy recovery. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
Thank you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our ### month old baby just got admitted to tge hospital with a fever and a bacterial infection. Please pray for her recovery.
Replies
11
Views
211
Please pray for our daughter as she goes back to the doctor tomorrow for another X-ray of her tibia fracture. Its been almost five months and she is really struggling emotionally/mentally. We are praying so hard that it shows significant healing and that she is finally getting close to being...
Replies
13
Views
76
Dear Lord I come before you asking to have ### (###) to reach out to me and to stop letting the devil use her and win. She is trying to cause another riff with the relationship between us and my MOTHER! My mother is and will always be my everything. ### is upset with someone outside of me and my...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom