Amnostarean

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my Wife ### and I to reconcile our marriage and end our separation. I love my Wife and want our relationship to be better and stronger together, with a deeper level of emotional intimacy and communication. Please pray that hearts will soften and open to give us an opportunity to work on our marriage. Thank you.
 
I’m sorry to hear about the marital challenges you’re going through, friend. Do you think it might be helpful to speak to a counselor? If you call this number ###-###-#### someone can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. Please call them and seek assistance. I’ll be praying that God will surround you with His infinite love and strength and give you the guidance you’re seeking in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer Request for ### and ### Please pray for ### and his wife ###. After many years in the Jehovah’s Witnesses, ### began studying Scripture on his own and came to see that the organization’s teachings—especially about Jesus, salvation, and the way it disciplines members—do not align with...
Replies
13
Views
350
Pray for my wife and I that our relationships we have problems in our marriage God is the one who can fix this .I Not what give up. I feeling so sad.
Replies
12
Views
263
please pray for my wife ###. she is undergoing with surgery for cyst removal in her parotid gland near. doctor have taken her for surgery requst u to please pray her operation should went well and she will come back normal
Replies
12
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom