Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your healing touch on ###'s son. We pray for complete healing of the vomiting issues and that he would be restored to full health. We ask that You would give ### and her son peace and comfort during this time. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your ###, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand, strengthen him, and deliver him from his problem. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you, friend.
Please pray for me and my son to have these charges dismissed that he facing right now I’m having health issues and this has been a lot of stress on me heavily that my son in a situation like this at his young age please pray for us
I am a born again Christian devotee and ascetic only choosing scriptures and prayer and a relationship with Christ but the discomfort and fears of my past new age beliefs dont go away easily. I remember everything they believe. I know every detail of how they think backwards and forwards. This...
I am requesting to pay for my son he has a bad temper,anger his not concentrating nor wants to help himself please change him god is goid and he needs alot of help please in the name of Jesus christ 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏