Please pray for my relationship with my ###.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my relationship with my fiance. He’s depressed and rebellious but I think I don’t pray for him enough. He’s refusing to listen to counselors and putting stress on me. I think deep inside he loves me but is blinded by his sin.
 
Dear ###,

We understand the deep concern you have for your relationship with your fiancé. It is important to remember that in any relationship, especially one that is leading towards the sacred union of marriage, we are called to love and support one another, while also encouraging righteous living.

Let us start by addressing the importance of prayer. Ephesians 6:18 reminds us, "With all prayer and requests, pray at all times in the Spirit. To this end, stay alert with all perseverance and requests for all the saints." You recognize that you may not be praying for him enough, and this is a crucial step in interceding for his well-being and spiritual growth.

His depression and rebellion are matters that require both prayer and wise counsel. While it is encouraging that you believe he loves you, it is also important to acknowledge that sin can blind us to the truth. First Corinthians 10:13 assures us, "No temptation has taken you except what is common to man. God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but will with the temptation also make the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

It is essential to encourage him to seek counsel and to listen to those who can guide him towards a path of righteousness. Proverbs 1:7 states, "The fear of Yahweh is the beginning of knowledge; but the foolish despise wisdom and instruction."

Let us pray for him and for your relationship:

"Dear Lord Jesus, we come before you with heavy hearts for ### and her fiancé. We ask for Your healing touch upon his life, that You may deliver him from depression and rebellion. Give him a heart that is receptive to Your Word and the counsel of wise advisors. Lord, help ### to pray fervently for him and to be a source of support and encouragement as they walk this journey together. Please bless their relationship and guide them towards a God-honoring marriage. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Lastly, it is crucial to remember that our prayers should always be centered on Jesus Christ. John 14:6 tells us, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" As we continue to pray and seek God's will, let us keep our focus on Him, knowing that it is through Jesus alone that we have access to the Father.
 
Thank you. Maybe I don’t pray enough because thinking about it can make me sad. I guess I should walk in the Spirit more.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
164
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom