Please pray for my relationship with my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you. Maybe I don’t pray enough because thinking about it can make me sad. I guess I should walk in the Spirit more.
Trust our good Heavenly Father, He is at work in your fiancé’s life and yours. I understand, when a loved one is depressed, it is not easy, and yes we can become very sad because these are complex issues. God knows your heart. God is all knowing & understands what is truly going on with your fiancé. Holy Spirit, please come, do only what You can do, I bless our sister in Jesus mighty name w/ strong faith, confidence & trust. Holy Spirit empower her w/ Your supernatural ability to trust Papa God’s mighty agape love to save, deliver and heal her loved one. I bless her with Your peace, Jesus to rest in Your love and not strive because Jesus burden is easy & light. Let Jesus care & carry your fiancé, Jesus arms are strong enough to carry both of you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

New member, but I just need prayer for my relationship I did something I shouldnt have done ( masterbated to another woman and felt guilty about it and told her). I can acknowledge my wrong doings and I truly feel terrible for what I have done. Its really hurt my relationship with my girlfriend...
Replies
11
Views
162
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Dear God, You know how much I love him and how deeply I want him back in my life. If there is still love between us, please soften both of our hearts and bring us back together. If he is busy, give him the time and space he needs, but please put me on his heart and remind him of the connection...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom