Please Pray for my mother she is ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother ###, ### years old is not keeping well. She is having digestion problems, acidity and acute constipation. She is getting restless and not sleeping properly at night. Please pray for curing all her illness and give her strength. Please make her calm and quiet with good health. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
113
I requested prayer for my housing situation a couple of months ago. Sadly it has gotten worse. My nerves are shattered, I've had to take my mother to the ER twice in one week. This has turned into a nightmare. I've fasted for months and prayed all day. The more I pray the worse it has gotten...
Replies
12
Views
158
Dear brothers and sisters My mother in aged care has deteriorated with cancer and dementia and she doesn’t eat or drink much and sleeps all day My father and I who feed her every day have tried but are exhausted The paramedics will assess her to see if it’s a virus or she’s at end of life I...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom