Please pray for my friends ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praise Report :

Thank you prayer request team for receiving and answering my prayer request.
To this date, all prayers have been answered.

Glory be to God in the highest.

Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had an awkward encounter with my friends ### and ### last sunday, and i said goodbye too many times due to my social anxiety, ### and ### said it's okay, but i departed worrying that they could get mad or annoyed, please pray for me that the next time i see them and meet them, their response...
Replies
10
Views
60
Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
242
Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom