Please pray for me that my friendship with my friends ### and ### will be ok

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your friendship with your two friends before the Lord, especially the awkward encounter last Sunday when your social anxiety led you to say goodbye many times. We thank God that they responded with grace and said it was okay, and we have asked the Lord to quiet your worry that they might be mad or annoyed.

We continue to pray in Jesus Name that your next encounter with them will be filled with kindness and warmth and that your friendship will remain strong and enduring in the love and grace of God. We pray that the Lord will bless the small gifts you plan to bring and use them as a reflection of your caring heart, and that when you next go to church your fellowship with them and with everyone there will be fine and safe and filled with peace. We are reminded of the promise in Philippians 4:6 and Philippians 4:7 that as we bring our anxieties to God His peace will guard our hearts, and of 1 Peter 5:7 that we can cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for us.

If your request was answered and your next meeting was friendly and kind as usual, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son Jesus Christ. We pray all of this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am extremely sad since my friend stopped talking to me. In complete honesty I don’t know ### reason for this though I did apologize in a text. If this treasured friendship is lost I need the strength to move on and let it go but I so hope and pray that things can heal.
Replies
10
Views
120
S and I had a falling out for a few hours but decided to work it out. Pls pray that we heal from the hurt and that we heal the relationship itself. Pls pray that we reconnect emotionally and mentally and in our hearts. I miss him so much. We made each other cry. He is just my friend and that's...
Replies
12
Views
184
I pray to have my relationship strengthened with my best friend ### things been distant lately and it hurts and my relationship with the lord to get better
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom