Please pray for me! Let pornography and masturbation disappear from my life FOREVER, in the Name and Blood of Jesus Christ! Let's pray that this Word of God will be fulfilled in my life:
John 8:31-32) "If you abide in My teaching, you are truly My disciples; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy on me, set me free (the captive) and destroy FOREVER the works of the devil in my life, in the Name and Blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Let us pray that God will lead me, give me wisdom, strength and desire so that I will do all that He wants me to do, so that I will be free FOREVER from pornography and masturbation, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Thank you for your support, mercy and compassion for me (sinner)!
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray for me.** I am sharing this with a sincere and humble heart because I genuinely want to walk faithfully with Christ and live according to His Word. I have been struggling with **pornography and masturbation**. I have repented many times, but I...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please pray for me to overcome lust and homosexuality and pornography and masturbation. I'm ###.
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom