please pray for me tommorow i have ...

Praying with and for you in Jesus' name Amen~may God protect you and bless you with all of your needs
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1637553836168.png
    1637553836168.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 3
Hello, ###. I will pray for the Lord to bless you with His wisdom and knowledge and help you to do your exam well. Also, may the Lord touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain and surround you with His loving presence in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tommorow I have interview, Please pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
581
Please pray from tomorrow I have final exam please pray to memorize and write in exam well and pass the exam and also pray for money I am having money problem.
Replies
10
Views
410
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom