please pray for me tommorow i have ...

I’m praying that God will touch you with His healing hand and provide wisdom for your exam. Blessings to you and yours, ###.
 
please pray for me tommorow i have ### exam and also pray for my legs pain. my name ###
Holy and Righteous God, I pray that You heal ### and also cause him to recollect all that he was taught and learnt in Jesus Christ's name. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tommorow I have interview, Please pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
581
Please pray from tomorrow I have final exam please pray to memorize and write in exam well and pass the exam and also pray for money I am having money problem.
Replies
10
Views
410
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom