Please pray for ### and ### family...

Pinewick

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and ### family we have debts and our financial condition is not good anybody who is reading this post please don't ignore it am at the stage where things are going worst so i request you all please pray for ### and ### family, thank you amen🙏
 
Please pray for ### and ### family we have debts and our financial condition is not good anybody who is reading this post please dont ignore it am at the stage where things are going worst so i request you all please pray for ### and ### family, thank you amen🙏

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen.
 
Please pray for ### and ### family we have debts and our financial condition is not good anybody who is reading this post please dont ignore it am at the stage where things are going worst so i request you all please pray for ### and ### family, thank you amen🙏

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen.

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. A

I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for our family cat who has chronic kidney disease. There are progressively worse stages to the disease and it would likely be fatal if our cat entered some of the later stages. Please pray that he does not get worse and his bloodwork and kidneys...
Replies
8
Views
188
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom