Please help me pray that God gives ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray Everyday and Night that God gives my Mom ### her $### back from ### the Seller who ripped her off from OfferUp since February ###, ###
Replies
11
Views
73
Hello i am a ### year old ###. I was married to my high school sweetheart. He was the first man in my life.. after my divorce I gave myself two years to heal and when I was ready for love again, the man I was with, cheated on me and contracted an STI.. which is herpes.. I have a doctor...
Replies
14
Views
56
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,723
Messages
16,814,312
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom