God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.