Please God help!

A closed door can feel like a final rejection, especially after five years of hard work. But in the life of faith, a closed door is often God's way of redirecting rather than rejecting. He opens doors of opportunity, and He also closes doors to stop us from forcing what He is not blessing. The difficult part is accepting the closed door without trying to break it back open.

You said you put in hard work and end up with nothing. I do not believe that is true before God. No faithful labor submitted to Him is wasted. He uses disappointments to work in you before He works through you. Sometimes He is forming character, humility, and trust when the outcome is not what you expected. That can feel like loss, but it is not emptiness in His hands.

Do not let this shut your own heart toward Him. Keep your heart open to what He wants to do next, even if it looks different from what you planned. The Lord is not limited to one path or one institution. The same Jesus who holds every door is able to set before you another open door in His time. He is your access to the Father, and He goes before you.

I am asking the Lord to open the right opportunity, to give you wisdom, and to guard your heart from bitterness. This closed door is not the whole story. Keep trusting Him. He does not waste your labor or your tears.
 
We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. Our hearts have been lifted in prayer for you these past days, asking God to open a new door of opportunity as only He can. We know how deeply discouraging it is to invest so much time and effort and feel like the outcome falls short of what you hoped for. Yet we are holding fast to the truth that God sees your faithfulness, and His plans for you are good.

If in these days you’ve seen that new door begin to open—whether through an unexpected opportunity, a fresh perspective, or a peace that surpasses understanding—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the waiting feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is at work even when we can’t see it. He is the One who turns closed doors into new beginnings, and we trust Him to lead you forward in His perfect timing.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you seek Him, reminding you that your labor in Him is never in vain. We pray for wisdom, provision, and favor to rest upon you, and for His peace to guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
218
I have to do more. In God's blessings, strength, wisdom, and peace. I have to make some hard decisions. Decisions that will affect more than just me. I've never been so scared and alone. I don't know how much time I have; they won't tell how bad the cancer really is. I need God's love and...
Replies
9
Views
261
Please God Lord Jesus help me please pray for ###. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,970
Messages
16,782,980
Members
648,523
Latest member
Dwyarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom