Please God Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I am trying so hard and yet the joy in the morning never comes as the psalm goes.....Please God Help Me! I was tempted today and did a little gambling with my husband...I tried not to but got sucked in hoping I could win a little bit...I am so sorry and now feel like God will not help me because I failed him....I am truly sorry and honestly don't want to do it again....I am so sorry and feel so terrible and now fear he will not help me for that...I went to church felt so good about it etc....please help me have some peace and find some miracle money from God...forgive me!
 
Lord deliver this individual from gambling. Give strength to avoid the temptation. Open her eyes so that she may see what she loses is so much greater than what she could win. Help her find pleasure and satisfaction in other venues of life. Bless and restore what was lost. In Jesus name Amen!
 
LORD deliver this individual from gambling. Give strength to avoid the temptation. Open her eyes so that she may see what she loses is so much greater than she could win. Help her find pleasure and satisfaction in other venues of life. Bless and restore what was lost. In Jesus name Amen!
I hate gambling and quit it totally and stood strong for a while now, but then got sucked in so sneakily by Satan and my husband next thing you know I was playing machines like an arcade and believing I was having fun, then it hit me and I left....hold me up in your prayers....I hate myself for this brutal mistake will God forgive me and still give me a chance at a miracle financially and fix my life....God please forgive me...!
 
Father I pray that ### will continue to have faith in your word, where weeping may endure for a night but joy will come in the morning. The joy that ### woke up this morning is blessing only from you. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
177
Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
227
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,299
Messages
16,820,962
Members
651,310
Latest member
Ethaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom