Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Falsely accused of stealing instead of giving me back my money (buying two same articles in the store).
Anger.
Agitated.
High blood pressure.
Higher heart beat.
Pain in the back/shoulder.
Pray that God will bring me back my dignity especially in that store.
 
Falsely accused of stealing instead of giving me back my money (buying two same articles in the store).
Anger.
Agitated.
High blood pressure.
Higher heart beat.
Pain in the back/shoulder.
Pray that God will bring me back my dignity especially in that store.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18


We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what causes high blood pressure or where it originates, whether it’s in my legs or elsewhere in my body. High blood pressure shouldn't create so much pressure throughout my body like that. God, look inside my body to find what is causing the high blood pressure and remove it. In the...
Replies
11
Views
177
High blood pressure wasn't supposed to get high in my leg. I don't know where it comes from. I don't like to get high blood pressure everywhere in my body.
Replies
11
Views
158
I don't like high blood pressure because it makes my heart beat too fast. I also dislike how it causes me to sweat. Heal everything, as high blood pressure is everywhere, making me feel so uncomfortable. Lord, I know you can handle it.
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom