Overwhelmed

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel overwhelmed with life, I can’t catch a break.
Replies
11
Views
134
I do feel abit overwhelmed my husband working long shifts i have to stay at home I have to wake up for my eldest son prepare for school than also take him to soccer practise and matches while taking care of toddler making sure the house are clean and cooking.My sons have busy schedules and...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me because I feel so overwhelmed. There's just too much going on right now in my life. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,441
Members
648,937
Latest member
Threashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom