Not Sure ?

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

seems like i am being miss understood by everyone so not sure if i am not understanding people or what and now i am ? my self and feel kind of snappy it seems to begin to frustrate me also not feeling the greatest with my allergies in eyes and on top of being loaded down with always helping...
Replies
11
Views
138
I am suffering every day from depression, PTSD, and anxiety. I feel like God has abandoned me, in fact I am so sure of it. Where is God? Where is He? Where is He when I was skipping class to cry in the bathroom? Where is He when I was crying in the bus, on the train, on my walks home? Where is...
Replies
10
Views
179
I'm not sure where my life is headed. I can say that there has been unusual activity since I was a child I’ve been put down and blocked from accomplishing much. I was set up to fail further my education family and people at the school sabotaged my efforts so I withdrew my application. At work I...
Replies
11
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom