BonnieSue 61

Servant of All
Please keep my husband in your prayers for salvation prayer for our finances today pay taxes on my car and get the plate sticker running out can't drive it until it's paid prayers for me and my husband prayers for my grown son ### unspoken prayers for ### to keep his doggie ### prayers for my friend ### she started her new job today

prayers for me and my husband we want new place to live in May this place is so loud need peace and happiness in our lives prayers for my marriage and finances today please pray all bills paid for April I only bring in one check ###$ month my rent is ###$ have to pay other bills I'm worried

and stress out prayers for finance today ty God bless you all for ur prayers 🙏🙏🙏
 
```markdown
Please keep my husband in your prayers for salvation prayer for our finances today pay taxes on my car and get the plate sticker running out can't drive it until it's paid prayers for me and my husband prayers for my grown son ### unspoken prayers for ### to keep his doggie ### prayers for my friend ### she started her new job today
prayers for me and my husband we want new place to live in May this place is so loud need peace and happiness in our lives prayers for my marriage and finances today please pray all bills paid for April I only bring in one check $### month my rent is $### have to pay other bills I'm worried
and stress out prayers for finance today ty God bless you all for ur prayers 🙏🙏🙏

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Amen
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/SIZE][/FONT]

God Bless You! God Got You! Please Click on the Link Below And Pray
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was reading these prayers praying for many husbands. I asked for prayers from others for my husband who was knocked off a ladder and suffered physical and now experiencing mental issues. He never treated me fairly because of bad communication. I kept with him. Even though I felt others were...
Replies
9
Views
163
Hi there everyone, things have been pretty decent , and I’m seeing GOD’s hands showing in ways I can’t explain here in text , I just for prayers to keep me guarded from any wrong directions from my parents who do not at all practice what they try to preach , I’m very confident I’m the only one...
Replies
7
Views
132
Please Pray for my Mom shes had some health problems for awhile now especially with the pinched nerves in her back and neck and she hurts a lot and has tingling in her arms and leg. Please Pray that these pains she keeps having will stop bothering her so much she goes next month in the first...
Replies
12
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,188
Messages
16,785,198
Members
648,770
Latest member
Rhiumareanian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom