Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
184
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
10
Views
109
Jesus Lord be with me and comfort me and richly supply all my needs and make me healthy without any illness everyday and every moment, help me with all my work difficult, forgive all my debts and guilty, and make my heart and body clean, and assit my work ,help my work all goes well all the...
Replies
13
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,062
Messages
16,784,049
Members
648,643
Latest member
Cheor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom