Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus help my husband to bear the pain help him to come out of all issues and disease make him strong and healthy again give him peaceful sleep and help him wake up morning fresh and healthy Help him to leave toxic habits alcohol cigrette smoking and everything toxic habits help him to eat food...
Replies
9
Views
154
Please pray for my older daughter, I pray with urgency, Father. You see the red flags in this toxic relationship with this young man she is living with outside of marriage, and I ask that You open her eyes to the manipulation, control, and dishonesty that have taken root in her life. Lord, I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray for my older daughter, I pray with urgency, Father. You see the red flags in this toxic relationship with this young man she is living with outside of marriage, and I ask that You open her eyes to the manipulation, control, and dishonesty that have taken root in her life. Lord, I...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom