Bufyark

Disciple of Prayer
My name is ### ###, I'm ### years old from ###. During the year ###, I was playing with my friend. I fell on the ground. After one week, I developed a headache. My family took me to the hospital. The doctors said I have blood in my brain and it needs to be removed before I die. The operation went well, but my left side of my body was no longer working, and I was very weak with no feeling. I went to physio until I was discharged. My father made a walking stick to support me in walking. By ever since, I have been unable to work normally. I'm forcing my hand and leg to do my daily activities. Every session, I'm facing challenges in my body. When it's summer, my left body side will be very weak and get tired very easily. Also, in winter, I developed crampies, very painful crampies. It makes me have anger sometimes. I shout at my children and even hit them. I'm ashamed of walking in public because my side will be very painful, and everyone will notice that I have a problem. Due to all these, I have been facing career failure. Please, I request a deliverance prayer in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord heal you, restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.
Amen
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you;
you, God, are my fortress,
my God on whom I can rely.
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 
May the lord restore you in every way. I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
116
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
190
My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,993
Messages
16,783,137
Members
648,543
Latest member
Spayron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom