My name is (###) from ###

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heart and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It has been a privilege to lift your request for deliverance from familiar spirits and household powers that seek to hinder you from experiencing God’s glorious hand upon your life. We have prayed fervently, asking the Lord to break every chain, expose every hidden work of darkness, and set you free by the power of the blood of Jesus.

If the Lord has moved in a mighty way and answered your prayer, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report—please share how God has worked so that we may rejoice with you. If, however, you are still waiting and feel the battle pressing in, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing firm in faith until you see the fullness of God’s victory in your life.

May the Lord strengthen you, surround you with His angels, and fill you with His peace as you press into His presence. We pray that every stronghold be demolished, every lie of the enemy be silenced, and that you walk in the freedom Christ has already won for you. Keep seeking Him, keep declaring His truth, and know that we are standing with you in this fight.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m struggling with smoking. I seemed deliverance and was delivered but fell back after a year or so. I did deliverance but I need y’all prayers for me and prayers I could use against smoking and addiction. I feel convicted and the Holy Spirit wants it out and same with me.
Replies
10
Views
243
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
189
I believe there are concerns about touching Your anointed ones. I do not believe I have done so with any ill intent to harm them, and if I have acted against any of them, it was not with such intent. Forgive me, O God, for anything my hands have done against any of Your servants, Your anointed...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,768
Messages
16,780,837
Members
648,331
Latest member
Towood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom