My name is ### ### ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek freedom from smoking and addiction. It takes great courage to come before the Lord and ask for His help, especially when the battle feels ongoing. We rejoice that you have experienced deliverance before and believe that the Holy Spirit is still at work in you, convicting your heart and drawing you closer to God’s perfect will.

If you’ve seen breakthrough since sharing your request, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the struggle persists, please know we are still here to lift you up. Consider posting this as a new request so we can continue to intercede for you, praying for strength, discipline, and complete freedom in Christ. Remember, God is faithful, and His grace is sufficient for every trial.

May the Lord surround you with His peace and empower you to walk in victory. We pray that He would break every chain of addiction in your life and fill you with His Spirit, renewing your mind and strengthening your resolve. Keep pressing into Him—He is your deliverer, and He will never leave you.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
220
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,060
Messages
16,806,948
Members
650,511
Latest member
Valiarin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom