My name is ### ### from South ###

Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
204
please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
136
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom